As well as writing this blog, I am also an active game designer. I provide this page and these diaries for 2 reasons. It keeps me in check. If I have to update this diary regularly, I better have something to show for it! It is also here so that should you wish, you can see me putting into action the types of things that I talk about in my lessons.
As always, I want to provide the best free benefit I can to you here, so if there is something else you’d like me to include let me know: imaduckinspace@imaduckinspacegmail-com
All The Diaries….
- 1st September – Factory Floor Update and Details of Wrestling Game
- 25th August – Meeples and Factory Floor Gameplay
- 17th August – Factory Floor Scoreboard and Trackers
- 6th August – Factory Floor Tile Types
- 31st July – Introduction to Factory Floor
- 23rd July – Details of “The Hive” – a WIP
- 22nd July – Details of “The Hive” – a WIP
- 14th July – A Chat About Rules
- 7th July – Thematic Game Ideas